Get access to the systems and services you need to carry out your work.
Our main administration systems for storing data and information are listed below.
Tip: If you use these often, bookmark them in your browser. Check how to add Chrome bookmarks, favourites in Edge, Safari bookmarks on a Mac or the bookmarks toolbar in Firefox.
- Asset Bank
- Broadcast – news and events system
- Catering – also called the “BlueRunner” system
- corporate calendar
- Elements – CRIS
- Finance system – Unit 4
- International Contacts System
- LearnUpon – staff training portal
- Library account
- MyView – employee HR portal
- room booking
- StarRez housing portal
- Sussex Direct
- WCM – the website content management system
Sussex is a big institution with lots of people and departments. If you don’t recognise some of these systems, you probably don’t need them.
Access the Oracle database we use for administration at Sussex.
It’s often referred to as “yellow screens” or “yellow forms”.
You need to use Internet Explorer (IE) to access this database.
If you’re working from home, you’ll also need to connect to the GlobalProtect VPN with an OTP code. For more details about this, see connecting to the database while working from home.
The main facilities you might need to access while you are working include:
- food outlets on campus
- Finance Service Desk
- Health and Safety office
- IT Services
- Language Learning Centre
- Library account
- maintenance and repairs
- Mass Observation Archive – based at The Keep
- nursery facilities
- Organisational Development
- parking on campus
- Print Unit
- Report and Support platform
- rubbish and recycling
- sport and fitness facilities
- stationery requests (for printed business cards and letterheads)
- teaching space facilities
- teaching timetable – updated by the Timetabling team.