Register now for the 4 July UEG Open Forum
Posted on behalf of: Internal Communications
Last updated: Friday, 24 June 2022
The UEG Open Forum is taking place on Monday 4 July from 1.30pm - 3.00pm, and we want to do things a bit differently.
We listened to your feedback about these types of events. As a result July's online forum will:
- devote more time to looking forward rather than back
- have fewer slides and more time for your questions
- hear from a wider range of voices
Hear from the following University Executive Group (UEG) members:
The new format
Liz James, Professor of History of Art, will host the event and put your questions to UEG members. To allow plenty of time for this they'll be seeking answers that are short and to the point.
The event will be split into three parts:
- answering anonymous questions you can submit now in advance via Padlet
- an update on the most recent staff survey
- live staff Q&A session via Zoom
Register now to hear updates on the wide range of initiatives underway to make Sussex a more supportive working environment, and make you feel part of our community.
Details on how to access the online event will be included in your confirmation email once you register.