Find out how we will ensure our processes are efficient and effective in making the employee experience the best it can be.
How we aim to improve our processes
We aim to:
- build a digital HR solution which automates all our processes to ensure consistency of experience for staff
- ensure our processes are accessible, efficient, effective and streamlined
- systematically review and create clear policies which are fit for purpose
- ensure our policies are up to date, effective, inclusive and easy-to-follow and offer our staff 'best in sector' employment.
- introduce efficient, automated processes that support leaders and staff to make data-informed decisions that drive effective workforce planning by the end of 2027
- starting in 2022, begin the work to research, design, procure and implement a fully functional e-recruitment system to be in place by the end of 2023
- work with the employee community, prioritise a schedule of review of all policies relating to people/HR and undertake full Equality Impact Assessments on each one by the end of 2025.